Our Responsibility to You
- Respect – All patients will be treated with respect, kindness and dignity, irrespective of ethnic origin, cultural beliefs, gender, age, social class, religion, sexual orientation, appearance, disability or medical condition.
- Waiting Times – An appointment system runs in the Practice. Surgeries and clinics will normally start on time and we aim to see you within 30 minutes of your appointment time or provide you with an explanation of the delay.
- Access – In emergency cases you will be given advice on how to access medical services ‘on the same day’ of phoning. Home Visits can be arranged for those who are too ill or infirm to be brought to the surgery.
- Information/Health Promotion: We will give you information about the services we offer and provide patients with advice on self-help they can take to promote good health and avoid illness.
- Confidentiality – Your medical records will be treated as confidential and will not be discussed with anyone other than healthcare professionals within the practice without your permission. The practice complies with Data Protection and Access to Records Act.
Your Responsibility to Us
- Respect – We ask that you treat Doctors and Practice Staff with the same courtesy and respect you would like to receive.
- Contact Details – Please advise us if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Appointments – Please attend appointments that you have made. If an appointment is no longer needed or you need to re-book, please let us know in plenty of time so that your appointment can be given to another patient.
- Please only ask for home visits if you are too ill to come to the surgery.
- Please keep your phone calls brief and avoid calling back during the peak early morning period for non-urgent matters/test results.