Clinics and Services
The following NHS clinics and services are provided by the team at Wonersh Surgery:
- Adult immunisations (including pneumococcal and shingles)
- Anticoagulation monitoring (warfarin and DOAG)
- Cervical smears
- Childhood immunisations
- Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease (COPD)
- Contraception and family planning (including implants)
- Dressings and suture/staple removal
- Ear syringing
- Flu clinics (specific times of the year)
- Minor surgery
- NHS health checks
The following clinics and services are provided externally :
Midwife clinics are held at Loseley Fields Children Centre, Green Lane in Godalming. Antenatal clinics are held on Tuesday and Friday mornings. The Community Midwives office can be contacted on 01483 571122 ext. 2714 or 2715. Ladies are encouraged to alternate visits between the doctor (all of whom are qualified in obstetrics) and the midwives. Both the midwives and the doctors will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
This service is provided by an external provider and any member of the nursing or clinical team can refer you to this service.